On Wednesday 18th June, 2014, people will be meeting their MPs, MSPs and councillors across Edinburgh to cycle together to SPOKES’ bicycle breakfast.
There are 3 simple steps:
- Find your nearest meet-up point.
- Contact your councillors and MSPs – ask if they’re going?
- Turn up and cycle to the (free) SPOKES breakfast!
- Join the event on facebook!
- Chat about it on the CityCyclingEdinburgh Forum.
- Obviously if you can’t join one of the rides, you should still go to the Spokes Bike breakfast!
- If anyone wants to take part and needs a bike, get in touch!
- Join the twittering with #bike18
- Finally, if anyone wants to put up posters or leaflet bikes, email us.